Worldwide: Séverine Obertelli, consultant and coach for leadership self-development, is holding a free online crisis management webinar to help hospitality leaders deal with the impact of coronavirus.
The workshop, scheduled to take place Friday 20 March at 6pm GMT, is open to all leaders in the industry, including those who work in hotels, serviced apartments, vacation rentals, and the travel and tourism sectors.
The workshop will feature support and guidance on the following:
- Enhancement of creative thinking and mindful reactions to the threat of COVID-19, which is naturally hampered by the fight-flight system in the body and brain.
- Explanation of why fear should be respected.
- How mindful time management can make the process of dealing with a world crisis and the unexpected more efficient.
- The importance of taking the time to stop overthinking and overdoing, and to take care of oneself in periods of high pressure.
- Bringing awareness to how the body and brain work under stress can produce better leadership skills and increase performance.
Registration for the workshop is available here.
Séverine Obertelli, a change consultant and leadership coach, spent seven years leading the EMEA commercial office of Maxxton.
Obertelli will be publishing her first book, Mindful Time Management, in April.