UK: Luxury property Hotel Café Royal, a founding member of The Set Collection, has introduced two offerings for guests staying in suites.
As part of its permanent “A Suite Journey” program, Hotel Café Royal guests staying in suites will be offered a personal chauffeur for use throughout their stay, free of charge on an ongoing basis.
Guests reserving a Junior Suite or Grand Junior Suite will be able to choose between a Mercedes S or V Class, whilst guests booking a Deluxe Suite, or any suite category above, can select a Rolls Royce or Range Rover.
Additionally, the program includes:
• A welcome amenity curated by the renowned pastry chef, Albert Adrià
• A welcome amenity from two Michelin-Starred chef Alex Dilling
• Either: A) A complimentary three-course dinner served in the privacy of their suite; B) An Akasha spa treatment for two people; C) A personal bar set up in their suite with preferred beverage choices
• 24-hour butler service
• Complimentary welcome hamper including a bottle of champagne
• Unpacking and packing service
• Garment pressing (up to two items)
• Luggage cleaning service
In partnership with luggage and travel accessories company TUMI, Hotel Café Royal has also launched a ‘laundered luggage’ service.
Suite-level guests can receive a deep cleanse and fault check of their luggage before it is delivered to their room, complete with a note detailing the services performed. Those who use the service will receive a complimentary TUMI electronics bag, valued at £55.
Guests will also have access to the VIP repairs service at TUMI’s flagship store located on Regent Street in London.
Hotel Café Royal, based on Regent Street, offers 159 guestrooms and suites (including seven signature suites), a selection of restaurants and bars, and its wellbeing concept, Akasha.