UK: Countrywide Hotels has announced it is taking over a portfolio of 10 different hotels in the midlands.
The properties are all owned by Talash Hotels, who initially put the portfolio on the market at the end of 2019.
The hotels for sale include:
- Stoke Rocheford Hall, Lincolnshire
- Risley Hall, Derbyshire
- Ramada Park Hall, Wolverhampton
- The Quorn Country hotel, Leicestershire
- Mercure Birmingham North Barons
- Mercure Chester North Woodhey, Cheshire
- Mercure Telford Madeley Court, Shropshire
- Mercure Warwick Honiley Court, Warwickshire
- Mercure Wigan Oak, Greater Manchester
- Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn
Darren Patt, founder and managing director of Countrywide said: “We are delighted to be working with the owners, and taking on the management of this group of hotels. The collection of properties gives Countrywide Hotels a strong presence in the Midlands.
“During a period of uncertainty, many good people are unfortunately losing their jobs. I am pleased that we continue to grow and create new roles at Countrywide for our industry colleagues.”
The hotels will stay independent as a part of the new management, with the company hoping to bring it in line with its other properties. Countrywide manages 15 additional hotels across the UK.