UK: Twin-centre stays are now available at The Dunstane Houses, and partner hotels Linthwaite House in the Lake District and Airds Hotel on Scotland’s west coast.
The Dunstane Houses has announced its reopening date of 15 July 2020.
Split between two recently restored Victorian townhouses in Edinburgh, it comprises 35 bedrooms and suites.
As part of its health and safety programming, Dunstane has introduced a pre-arrival questionnaire for guests. From scheduling housekeeping to in-room drinks preferences, guests will have the option to pre-arrange dinner either in the hotel lounge or in-room.
Larger groups also have the option to book clusters of rooms or take exclusive use of either Dunstane or Hampton House.
The Dunstane Houses has partnered with Linthwaite House near Windermere to offer the opportunity to visit both Scotland and the Lake District with exclusive perks:
- One way train travel between the two hotels
- Afternoon Tea at Linthwaite House
- Introduction to Whisky tasting with the resident connoisseur at The Dunstane Houses
Its partnership with Airds Hotel will offer guests 10 per cent reduction off the bed and breakfast element when staying two nights in each hotel. Additional benefits include:
- An upgrade to the seasonal tasting menu at Airds
- An upgraded tasting experience with the resident connoisseurs at The Dunstane Houses, when booking an introduction to whisky tasting
In a feature exploring post-COVID trends, BHN predicted the value of partnerships will be largely recognised and sought after. Read the full piece here.