US: Gravity Haus, a hospitality and experiential brand, has added new property partners for its members with additional Gravity Haus branded and Haus Partner destinations to be announced throughout 2021.
Gravity Haus, with two boutique hotels in its collection and a third to open in June 2021, has launched its Haus Partners program to offer members expanded discounts, benefits and adventures.
Benefits for Gravity Haus members can vary per Haus Partner. These can include:
• Hotel savings between 20-50 per cent off night rates when booked through the Gravity Haus app
• Spa and fitness access with discounts up to 25 per cent
• Food and beverage discounts before 3pm
• Activity recommendations with discounts up to 25 per cent
Recent Haus Partners include:
• The Gilded Iguana (Nosara, Costa Rica) – an original surfer spot since 1988, the hotel has direct access to the region’s most famous beach, Playa Guiones. Activities in the area include surfing, yoga and mountain biking.
• Cedar House Sport Hotel (Truckee, California) – built from recycled and pure materials, the hotel has a strong focus on sustainability. Rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, skiing and snowboarding is accessible in the area.
• Madeline Hotel & Residences, an Auberge Resort (Telluride, Colorado) – located in Mountain Village which features activities, music, dining and shopping, guests of the Madeline can opt for ski-in, ski-out access to explore the Telluride ski resort.
• The Wyman Hotel (Silverton, Colorado) – a landmark building from 1902, this hotel includes 15 guest rooms and sits close to the National Historic Landmark of Silverton. Here, guests can ski, snowboard, rock and ice climb, hike, mountain bike and more.
“The Gravity Haus community experience was inspired by our journey raising our three kids to live the ultimate Colorado lifestyle in which we have an undeniable passion for fitness and wellness, a love of nature and adventures, and have evolved to become stewards of the planet and our own growth,” said Jim Deters, founder and CEO of Gravity Haus. “Through relationships with our Haus Partners, Gravity Haus members gain discounted access to new adventure destinations around the globe—not just iconic mountain resorts in the US but also warm weather and beach destinations. With this exciting growth there has never been a better time to join the Gravity Haus community.”
Most experiences with Gravity Haus are available to non-members. Full Gravity Haus membership, which has four tiers, starts at $40 per month for 12 months.
Further information about Gravity Haus and its membership program can be found here.
Through the Gravity Haus app, members and hotel guests can unlock special discounts, insider experiences as well as use the app while on-property for conveniences such as digital check-in/check-out, keyless entry to guest rooms and StarterHaus coworking space, order gear, submit contactless concierge requests, sign up for fitness classes, and more.