Worldwide: Radisson Hotel Group is launching a conversion brand, Radisson Individuals, to bring independent hotels and local, regional chains into the group’s global platform.
In joining the brand, hotel owners can access a wider audience through Radisson’s multiple distribution channels and sales structure. They will also have access to integrated IT and revenue platforms.
Hotels looking to join will undertake a compliance assessment focussing on four key parameters: SGS health and safety compliance; an online index evaluated through the Global Review Index; compliance with fire and life safety; and the ability to connect to the group’s main operating systems.
Members will receive training on Radisson’s service philosophy and must have a Global Review Index score of at least 80 per cent.
Federico J. González, CEO of Radisson Hotel Group, commented: “The launch of Radisson Individuals marks another milestone in our ambitious five-year transformation plan to be recognised as one of the top three hotel brands in the world and the brand of choice for owners, guests, and talent. We created Radisson Individuals in response to the evolving demands of the modern market for both hotel owners and guests. Joining Radisson Individuals is an ideal first step for individual hotels with strong service scores who wish to remain independent or may be considering transitioning to one of our successful core brands, as well as a strong proposition for local, regional hotel brands seeking to explore additional distribution channels and/or co-branding options.”
A number of hotels have already joined Radisson Individuals in the UK and Asia, with additional properties expected in Italy, Germany and Russia.
Radisson has also announced 10 new signings. These include:
• Henrietta House, a member of Radisson Individuals, Bath, UK (opening 2020)
• River House Hotel, a member of Radisson Individuals, Inverness, UK (opening 2021)
• Radisson Blu Hotel, Sheffield, UK (Opening 2023)
• Radisson Residences, Baden Württemberg, Germany (opening 2023)
• Radisson Hotel, Florence, Italy (opening 2021)
• Radisson Collection Hotel, Venice, Italy (opening 2021)
• Radisson Hotel, Odessa, Ukraine (opening 2021)
• Radisson Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria (opening 2022)
• Radisson Blu Residences, Mekka, Saudi Arabia (opening 2022)
• Radisson Blu Resort, Port Ghalib, Egypt (opening 2023)