Canada: Operto Guest Technologies has launched a standalone mobile-first web app for hospitality guests to interact with managers and hosts.
Operto Guest will offer online check in/out and keyless access, house manuals and guides, a two-way messenger functionality, and more.
It does not require users to download the app, nor does it require purchase with smart locks or the rest of the Operto suite. It can however be connected to Operto Connect V2, which first launched in February this year and has since been upgraded.
Steve Davis, CEO at Operto, said: “With the hospitality ecosystem becoming increasingly fragmented and confusing, we’re bringing more of what hospitality professionals need under fewer dashboards. Operto Guest and Connect is going to focus on the guest more than anything—letting them choose their journey and every touchpoint, while allowing the operator to spend less time on admin, more time on hospitality.”
Features of Operto Guest include:
• Online check-in and check-out, and keyless access via a digital keypad code
• Digital registration and ID verification.
• Unlimited guides, such as house manual, rental guides, room service, and amenities
• Operto Messenger functionality, with smart buttons that enable guests to contact the host, with image, emoji, and auto replies
• Near My Stay, an automated, location-specific listing of local attractions
• Pre-scheduled messages by email or SMS before, during, and after guest stays
• Translation into one of five languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
• Syncing with supported PMS integrations, and smart hardware such as locks, thermostats, and noise monitoring
• Custom client logo and brand colours
• Smart up-sells via email and SMS based on guest interactions
Features of Operto Connect V2 include:
• Guest reservation monitoring across single or multiple units
• Monitoring of temperature, noise, access codes, and housekeeping teams
• Team messaging and task assignment
• New Operto guides for multi-page micro-sites, with custom sites available for specific units
• Auto translation of guides into one of five languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
• Message scheduling by email or SMS before, during, and after guest stays; including duplicate emails and templates
• New Operto Messenger with two-way messaging between managers and guests; and managers and teams; with video, image, and emoji support
Both products will be available from this month worldwide.