US: Previously under Marriott’s Autograph Collection, the independent boutique hotel in Savannah will now be owned and operated solely by The Kessler Collection.
The AAA Four Diamond Mansion on Forsyth Park, Kessler Collection, features curated artwork, a rare Bösendorfer piano in the lounge, a cooking class, historic hat collection, and a secret Carriage Wine Cellar.
Executive chef Daniel Herget will join the hotel’s restaurant 700 Drayton. A refreshed menu will offer locally inspired dishes and coastal delicacies.
Mansion on Forsyth Park, Kessler Collection will also debut some new offerings, including:
• Bath Butler – locally handcrafted bath salts/bombs for deep in-room soaking tubs, featuring skin care products from Salacia Salts (available for an additional charge).
• Travel partner programs within The Kessler Collections’ other Savannah area properties.
• Personal pool specialist available during the summer, including poolside epicurean and cocktail service, towel rolling and sunglass cleaning.
• VIP access to Plant Riverside District “Savannah’s Entertainment District” for Kessler Loyalty Members — including VIP access at Electric Moon & Myrtle and Rose, as well as room charge abilities on property and exclusive reservation access for all restaurants and lounges.
• Marble Garden Courtyard afternoon tea service.
• Complimentary turndown service.
• Recreational offerings, including bicycles for guest use and a variety of sporting equipment for the park.
“I believe that as an independent luxury boutique brand, we can be more nimble and have the freedom to bring our unique and artistic vision for the hotel to life,” said Richard Kessler, chairman and CEO of The Kessler Collection. “As architects of grand experiences, we’ll soon be delivering a selection of bespoke offerings to Mansion on Forsyth Park, as well as an unmatched level of luxury and service.”
The Kessler Collection is a portfolio of 13 boutique hotels in locations including Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, and North and South Carolina.
In the summer of 2020, Kessler opened the 254-room Grand Bohemian Charlotte.