UK: The brothers behind GuestHouse have launched a Tipple Truck to serve cocktails and candy floss at several food festivals across the UK.
The cocktails will be inspired by the British holidays, based on Bath Gin, Priory Vodka (handcrafted in York), and Tuaca liqueur from Brighton.
A limited edition GuestHouse tote bags will be awarded to 50 winners each day. Festival go-ers can check the bottom of their cup to see if they’ve won.
Festivals that the GuestHouse Tipple Truck will be visiting include:
• The Big Feastival on Alex James from Blur’s Cotswolds farm: 27-29 Aug
• Pub in the Park, Chiswick 3-5 September
• Pub in the Park, St. Albans 10-12 September
• Pub in the Park, Marlow 16-19 September
• The Great Bath Feast 24-26 September
GuestHouse is a family-owned hotel brand led by brothers Tristan, James and Tom. The brand’s first property, No 15, is located in Bath with additional openings planned in York (December 2021) and Brighton (2022).
Further information about GuestHouse and its Tipple Truck can be found here.