Hosted by Eloise Hanson, editor, IHM
Discover the challenges and opportunities of shifting to a circular and more responsible business model.
You will learn:
• What resources exist to support hospitality managers improve a businesses’ sustainability
• Can sustainability help to support recovery plans? Can it help to build resilient organisations?
• The plans and challenges ahead for the supply chain
• Restructuring roles and responsibilities – will we see the emergence of the chief health officer?
• The investment conundrum: cost versus reward
Trailblazers who joined the discussion will be:
• Madhu Rajesh, CEO, Sustainable Hospitality Alliance
• Paul Gardiner, CEO, Mantis Collection
• Bill Barnett, managing director, C9 Hotelworks
• Xenia zu Hohenlohe, managing partner and founder, Considerate Group
• Olivia Richli, general manager, Heckfield Place