Hosted by Eloise Hanson, editor, IHM
Hear from leadership and hotel visionaries about their individual and collective efforts to supercharge careers and position hospitality as a force for good. Discover tips on inspiring a shared vision; courage through adversity; challenging the process; enabling others to act and more.
You will learn:
• What it takes to keep teams engaged and motivated
• Training and recruitment – where are the opportunities?
• Understanding what’s driving change in hospitality, and what’s required to lead through it
• The growing importance of wellbeing
Trailblazers joining the discussion will be:
• Sally Beck, general manager, Royal Lancaster London
• Robert Richardson, general manager, Cave Hotel / Vice chairman, Institute of Hospitality
• Chetan Bhanot, general manager, The Mandeville
• Patrick Michaels, founder and CEO, R3present
• Sean Worker, managing director and principal, T5 Strategies