Hosted by Eloise Hanson, editor, IHM
With hotel rooms likely to take longer to recover from the crisis, what can hoteliers do to develop meaningful new sources of revenue to support business during traditionally quieter months.
Our contributors will delve into a range of key themes including subscription models, data analytics and experiences and discuss how to innovate in these challenging times.
You will learn:
• Solutions for maximising income – what’s the return on investment?
• Insights from successful roll outs
• How to attract and retain loyal customers
• Tips for the team: up-selling and cross-selling
Trailblazers joining the discussion will be:
• Ali Powell, MD, Commercial Acceleration
• James Harrabin, CEO, Travlet
• Tim Gjonbalic, founder, Butler Hospitality
• David Kallery, president, Inspirato