Hosted by BHN editor Eloise Hanson
Sponsored by Alliants
Marketing and revenue optimisation can be complex and challenging for boutique hotels with limited resources and budgets. How can the independent hotel sector compete with the branded hotel marketplace to attract guests with compelling offers and experiences?
This webinar will highlight innovative marketing strategies and techniques that boutique hoteliers can use to drive revenue growth and improve profitability.
You will discover:
• How to craft effective marketing campaigns that resonate with target audiences
• Best practices for optimising direct bookings via a hotel’s website, email marketing and social media
• How to measure the ROI of digital marketing efforts to make data-driven decisions
• Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell experiences – how are buying behaviours changing?
• Techniques for managing ancillary services and packages to drive profitability
Learn insights from:
• Susanne Williams, director consulting services, Journey Hospitality
• Jennifer Barnwell, president, Curator Hotel & Resort Collection
• Fausto Vieira da Silva, strategic partnerships lead, PriceLabs
• Dina Soliman, founder and MD, BrandFull