Hosted by BHN editor – hospitality Eloise Hanson
Sponsored by Rove Hotels
The MEA region has long been recognised as an affluent travel destination with luxury hotels dominating the market. As travellers’ preferences evolve, there has been a shift towards a more personalised, experiential, and local approach to hospitality. Enter boutique and lifestyle hotels.
In this webinar, you will discover:
• The current saturation of luxury hotels in the region and identifying gaps where boutique and lifestyle hotels can expand
• The value proposition of boutique and lifestyle hotels – opportunities and challenges in driving premium pricing
• What travellers require from their accommodation and how hoteliers can fulfil expectations and more
• Effective marketing techniques to attract and convert target demographics
Learn insights from:
• Paul Bridger, COO, Rove Hotels
• Oskar Sköldberg, founding partner, Orka Investments
• Kathrin Cockhill, commercial director, HotStats
This webinar is the first in a series of four. Register here for the other webinars part of this series.