Boutique Hotel News in partnership with Airship.
Hosted by BHN editor – hospitality Eloise Hanson.
How are you prioritising guest retention? With an incredible opportunity to engage your guests, it’s crucial not to let them depart without gaining valuable insights into their behaviours and spending patterns during their stay at your hotel. Having a centralised hub for your data is the only solution.
Airship integrates with various hospitality tech partners and allows data to automatically flow into the CRM. You are able to track your guest’s visit frequencies and behaviour via multiple sources such as your PMS, Table Bookings, Guest WiFi, Order and Pay solutions and Gifting. Market to your guests with the right message, at the right time!
You will discover:
• How to reduce OTA bookings and encourage direct revenue
• The latest upsell innovations – how to integrate and when to promote
• Marketing tools and systems that deliver automated, personalised messaging
• Guest behaviour insights and spending trends
Learn insights from:
• Holly Ritchie, business development manager – hotels, Airship
• Luci Cunningham, head of sales, Toggle
• Andrew Hughes, sales manager – meetings, conferences and events, Leonardo Hotels UK&Ireland