Hosted by Eloise Hanson, editor, IHM
[sponsored by Cvent and Operto Guest Technologies]
When navigating a crisis, leadership skills and qualities are fully flexed. Hoteliers have responded to business disruptions with organisational changes and implemented creative ideas to keep afloat. This webinar will explore key learnings and how these will shape the general manager role moving forwards.
You will learn:
• How leaders are responding to current challenges and helping their teams settle in a post-pandemic workplace
• The additional responsibilities gained and where the opportunities are for up-skilling. Has this affected team dynamic?
• Successful pivots and how this will shape on-property operations and the wider hospitality landscape
• Lessons learned and how these will inform future decisions
Trailblazers joining the discussion will be:
• James Clarke, general manager, Hilton London Bankside
• Robert Richardson, CEO, Institute of Hospitality
• Mike Wood, general manager, Hempstead House Hotel & Spa
• Florence Alloing, general manager, Georgian House Hotel
• Thomas Ferrante, hotel director, Grove of Narberth