UK: Part of Iconic Luxury Hotels, The Mayfair Townhouse is the fifth in the UK portfolio and is planning to open its doors on December 3, 2020.
Located near London’s Green Park, the hotel will feature 172 rooms and suites (including three penthouse suites) and several two, three and four bed multi-room suites.
Other amenities include The Dandy Bar, a private gym, and flexible event spaces.
The team at The Mayfair Townhouses includes:
• Andrew Stembridge, executive director – the driving force and strategic vision behind Iconic Luxury Hotels.
• Federico Ciampi, general manager – he joined the hotel from The Trafalgar St James in Central London.
• Hubert Losguardi, director of sales and marketing – formerly head of sales and marketing at DUKES London.
• Adam Simmonds, head chef – his credentials include positions at Michelin starred properties such as Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’saisons, Heathcote’s, Longridge, L’Escargot, and Les Saveurs.
• Dianna Beran, head concierge – one of only a handful of female Les Clefs d’Or in the world and has held positions at The Dorchester and Belmond Cadogan Hotel.
• Pierpaolo Monaco, bar manager – his former positions include working at Aqua at The Shard, Aquavit in St James, St Martins Lane Hotel in Covent Garden, Allis Restaurant at Soho House, and The May Fair Bar.
Iconic Luxury Hotels (ILH) was founded in December 2016 and is part of L+R Hotels, a family-owned global hotel investment and management company.
The ILH collection in the UK comprises Clivendon House, Chewton Glen, The Lygon Arms, and 11 Cadogan Gardens.