Sponsored by likeMagic and London Rock Partners
So far, hotels have been able to sustain economic pressures with the help of government fiscal measures. But with upcoming debt maturities at a time when inflation is increasing energy, labour and supply costs, owners face new challenges when navigating the commercial and operational success of their business.
You will discover:
• The impact of inflation on hotel operations and expectations on the return to profitability
• Owners’ top concerns for future growth of their business and the wider industry
• Hospitality market trends and what this means for transactions. Is it a buyer/seller market?
• The likelihood of distressed assets and where to size up opportunities
Learn more from:
• Clare Anna, CCO, London Rock Partners
• Desmond Taljaard, managing director, L+R Hotels
• Sabine Schaffer, co-founder and CEO Europe, Pro-invest Group