Boutique Hotel News in partnership with Cvent
In-person events are beginning to return, and with them a whole host of new considerations and demands. This webinar will explore the best practices for planning, organising and hosting events within hotels.
You will learn:
• Actual and forecasted MICE business and how to prepare for the return of events
• How to give planners and attendees more confidence to attend in-person events
• Strategies for attracting and capturing bookings – how can this process be improved?
• The procedures needed to ensure guest and staff safety pre, during and post-event
Trailblazers joining the discussion will be:
• Matthew Walkling, business development executive, Cvent
• Yvette Thirlwell, events and group sales manager, The Grand Hotel
• Elena Attanasio, event director, Independent Hotel Show
• Richard Waddington, chair, Event Marketing Association