Hosted by Eloise Hanson, editor, IHM
[sponsored by Cvent and Operto Guest Technologies]
Hotels have long leveraged loyalty programs to attract and convert returning customers. As the travel marketplace became unpredictable, services were adapted and new booking models emerged. This webinar will explore post-pandemic traveller demands and how loyalty is being redefined.
You will learn:
• Whether the introduction of flexible cancellation policies will remain in place long-term
• What travellers are reassured by when booking a trip, and how this differs between leisure and business guests
• Has the value of loyalty points been diminished by the pandemic? What do travellers now value?
• The uptake in subscription products and packages, and how this is helping business to recover
Trailblazers joining the discussion will be?
• Richard Valtr, founder, Mews
• James Bland, director, BVA BDRC
• Thomas Magnuson, CEO, Magnuson Hotels
• Jeri Salazar, VP of loyalty, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
• Ali Powell, CEO, Commercial Acceleration